Sun 20 June 2010
~1 min read
Filed under geekery
I spent a frustrating few hours yesterday and today trying to get things to work properly. I updated to WordPress 3.0 (it went well in a test-environment) and then stuff started to break big time.
I use Textile for markup and suddenly, that caused issues. I tried switching it off, and switching to a lighter version, and I still had trouble editing and displaying posts. Eventually I deleted the WordPress files and installed them again and tried to get everything to work again as I wanted.
Then my RSS-feed broke and Feedburner started to complain.
I think I fixed it…
I really hope I did…